Tuesday, May 5, 2009

L'MAJ Beverly Hills and the Depig Cream.

So I finally got my hands on the Depig anti-aging cream by L'MAJ Beverly Hills and ladies...LOL. I wish I can help y'all but sorry i can't co's the cream is not yet available to the public! My friend who is a make-up artist to some A list celebs hooked me up with the cream. And oh..by the way you need to have L'MAJ membership card in order to purchase this product...no kidding y'all. This cream is not available at their web site. Honestly, I think this company is out of her mind y'all. They have the best products, yet they've refused to sell it to the public. Yo! if any of you L'MAJ people are reading this; y'all should snap out of this exclusive bulshit.. what the hell?

Any way, I need y'all to submit a comments about this article asking this company to make this cream available to the public. We need a petition y'all, let's try something out and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa girl.. I heard about the depig cream from a friend she said it's really good! I agree let us do this girl.