Sunday, February 8, 2009

Permanent healthy Skin Toning Product by L'MAJ Beverly Hills? L'MAJ Beverly Hills On Face Book!

I heard L'MAJ has a permanent skin toning product. My investigation has confirmed that's true. I'm going to try it out and will comment on it. I spoke to Janet at L'MAJ but she refused to comment on it. Guys this time I need your help please post your comments if you've heard about this product. I have two people who have confirmed using it and loving the result. I mean this is what I'm looking for! But she tells me it very expensive. I mean.... What the hell is wrong with this company?, I totally don't understand why they've refused to sell all their product in public. Shit we need to do something about this! Any way post your comments and let get into this. If you've use this product please tell us more about.

Hey y'all I also found L'MAJ on face book! It kinda cool they're finally reaching out to the public, but..they have to come out with all their products. SHOOOOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I spoke Janet about your post but the bitch tells me she has no comment! I spoke to my Consultant Ms. Shelle is admitted L'maj has permanent bleaching products but she also said she can't comment on it. I don't know what's the big deal. She suggest that I keep using my pills. I love the pills no thought, I just wish the result is permanent. Any result from other readers on this Lisa? please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, from the UK speaking. I really like your blog. Haven't seen you post anything new recently. Hope everything's alright. I was wondering about the ingredients you posted about are the only ones in the mixture or if there are more. This new permanent toning product, have you any idea if it is an all natural product. It sure does sound interesting. Hopefully, you'll update soon. Keep up the good work

All the best