Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vita pack by L' Maj Beverly Hills

So I finally purchased the Vita pack by L'MAJ Beverly Hills 2 months ago after reading an article posted by someone named Gina on different forums and blogs. Well, I know everyone including myself thought she works for the company since her story was too good to be true. My enquiry to L'MAJ ended up wrong... there's no such a name who works for the company. I contacted all the forums and blogs and explained my research to them and asked them to help me find Gina. It was hard but I finally got them to provide email addresses and the IP addresses, I noticed they were not the same. I emailed each and every one of them to find out who Gina is. Finally she responded to my email. According to her she only posted the article year ago, just one time. However, she believed someone else spam the internet with the article.


After my conversation with Gina, I took a month or so to do my own research on the company and here's what I came up with:
L'MAJ Beverly Hills-is a division of L' MAJ INC. A registered legal entity in the state of California. It is a legal registered business in the City of Beverly Hills and they have a pretty nice office in Beverly Hills and Century City. So the legal part is covered. We know they are legit.

The next thing is what's up with all the affiliations with Beyonce', Rehinna and Hollywood celebrities?
Okay.. facts check- I kinda know who is who in the Hollywood makeup world. I have been told that yes these names and about 92% of Hollywired are all on the pills. From Hip-hop celebs to your regular Beverly Hills botox babies, are all say.. popping the pills. According to my research, from L L Cool J, Nelly, Chris Brown, Diddy and the name goes on and on are all popping the Vita pills. With all the buzz on the pills regarding bleaching you think the pills are just for your skin benefit right? Well, wrong!!! Information check- The pills can also do wonders in the bedroom depending on what dosage your personal consultant prescribe for you.

My personal experience-
I personally believe everyone in Hollywood have some sort of skin care secret, but since no one seems to know about who is using what skin care product, I became curious after reading the articles and even more curious when Gina sent me her before and after pictures. Here's a company that has been in business for 10 years, but yet no one knows anything or have heard anything about them. On that note; I decided to take a risk, yes I went to their web site and purchased a month supply of the Vita pack kit, which came with oil, tea, organic body wash with microdermabrasions, and the Vita pills and C.

Anyway, I received my confirmation and tracking number with my personal ID code and consultant's number which says I can call her 24/7 to talk to her whenever I want. I said to myself, no shitting, where in the world do you get to talk to a personal consultant for 24/7 without paying extra fees. So I call L'MAJ to double check if I was being charge extra. The answer was no.

To go straight to the point, I received a FED EX package with my order in it and decided to call my Consultant, her name is Calla. The lady was very nice and extremely professional with a beautiful European accent.. she asked me basic medical questions and other benefit stuff. I felt like I was talking to my doctor. To cut a long story short, I started using the Vita pack right away, 3 days later, I personally noticed softness to my skin. In about 3 weeks my husband asked if I was pregnant, I'm not making this up y'all.. I'm like huh..? Do I look fat?? He said no honey, you look great! You are glowing, your skin is glowing! To tell you the truth, I know Gina was right, I feel so sorry for saying all the stupid things I said about the company. I personally think if you want something you have to use it yourself before you say anything. If you are interested or curious just like I was.. I will suggest that you try their one month supply kit out, like i did. DON'T TAKE ANY ONE'S WORD FOR IT JUST TRY IT YOURSELF.

Now all you haters and rude people out there, I used to be one of you when I read Gina's comment..don't even think about calling to be rude to them because they'll refuse to sell you the products! At first that's what happened to me. I changed my voice and called back and asked my questions politely. This company is no nonsense company, I tell that for sure... they will disconnect the line and block your IP address if you're rude to them. Honestly it not they're fault that you had a bad experience with fake products, so when you call them show some respect and you might get what you want.

And Oh...for the record don't be leaving me stupid comments either..because I will delete it.. This is for the people who can afford to get a beautiful skin period!!!

You can also ask Gina or myself to show you our before and after pictures. Just post a comment and ask for it... My name is Lisa. And I'm not Gina. If you have any question contact L'MAJ directly at info@lmajinc.com. Also we need all the L'MAJ Customers to comment as well. If you're in LA area let's talk..

36 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so late replying to this blog after two months. I've been searching for an excellent product to acheive and maintain an overall even skin tone. My skin isn't horrible by any means, I hardly even get a pimple, but I my skin is uneven. Especially on my body/legs. I have extremely sensitve skin and I have eczema. Whenever I do get the tiniest scratch, bug bite, or whatever it leaves marks that takes forever to fade out. I mean I have bug bites from last summer that just finally faded out completely last month. ARRGGHh! Its so annoying. I just want an honest opinion and an update on your progress with this product L'Maj. I happen to run across the name on another blog and I can hardly find any information on it with exceptions of the website. It costs A LOT of money so I really, really want to do my research before I invest in something which may not work that well. So please tell me all that you can about your results with their products.

thanks so much,

L.

Lordis Gonize said...

I think with any products your best bet is to try it yourself. I had the some concern. But when i purchased their vita pack kit I saw some changes within 2 weeks. It been 2 months now and I like what I see.

Anonymous said...

Hey..Lisa,
Thanks for the article. You really look great! I will try the one month supply as you said.

Anonymous said...

My coworker just forwarded your blog to me with before and after pictures. Woww..you look very nice. How long did it take for you to get that complexion please send me an email. I'm located in UK.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Lisa!

I just want to say thanks for creating this blog. I puchased the Vita pack and I love the result!! I just placed my second order for the 4-5months supply and finally..i'm hooked for sure! I have never seen anything like this product Lisa.. I lost 10 pounds, 10 pounds! My skin is sooooo soft and even toned ..it been just a month girl..Okay so what next? Can you try other products and let us know? ..I want to purchase the L'COMPLEXION CREAM, have you tried it? if so what do you think about it? I need a new lotion since my consultant said I can't use any bleaching cream. She recommended Vaseline baby gel for nighttime, she said it will help moisturize my skin without any harsh chemicals. I tried posting here but couldn't, thanks for opening the comment up. Please review my comment and post it. Once again thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa thank you. My dark marks have evened out. My whole complexion is one toned complexion and it's beautiful. Thank you. Please post my comment.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lisa. I thought they were scam too but your post helped me to purchased the Vita Pack and the L'Complexion cream. I love both products. My mother purchased their stretch mark cream and its really working for her. She loves it. God bless L'MAJ for making such products!

Anonymous said...

Can any of you tell me more about this products? Please how long does it take for you to see the whitening effect and is there any side effective? I have tried so many products but I feel really confident about this hearing you guys talk about it, I just want more info.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!!!! I like the new look.

Anonymous said...

Hi lisa,
Ive been researching products to use to brighten up my skin, i have a medium brown skin like gabrielle union but i also have a skin disease called gourgerot and carteud syndrome which can leave my skin looking dull and lifeless so i really need something that can work alongisde my medication to give me that brightness my medication takes away from me, if you could send me some pics that would be great, atleast i know it'll have some greater health benefits even if it doesnt bring the glow back.

My email is Kimileeluv@fsmail.net

Thanks hun.

reesi said...

ok great, i have been tyring for ages to post but seems lucky today, i have been on the pills for a month now and am loving it, its so amaizing. Lisa could you please send me your before and after pictures this is my email address reesi227@yahoo.com. I have to go to work now but i promise to post on my experience with the products, i feel so great. Peace

reesi said...

Lisa am so happy finally my post has been succesful, infact i have been looking for something that will bring out my very natural tone because when i look at my infant photographs and conpare with my tone now i just go crazy since i have darken i guess due to weather conditions. But i must say am in love with this product. How i came to dicover it i believe was a miracle, i was worried at first trusting it since people were saying it was all a scam but ti believe in life you sometimes have to take some bold steps to see what the outcome could be all about. After recieving my products via FEDEX i spoke to my consultant who is exceptionally professional i felt really good and relaxed, after few quetions i was given my dose and just like she said i used the bathroom a lot and begun to see a glow in two weeks just like she said and i tell you since then till now i love my skin, it is toned, glowing with a creamy effect that i have never seen before. Sometime i feel like taking all the pills one time to see the outcome but then i know its a mild product and its has to take time. Infact i never want to stop looking at myself in the mirror. So people out here, believe me you have really found a good and amaizing product so please no doubts ok, bet with me and try the one month supply after which you can decide whether to go ahead or not. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE LMAJ. Peace

reesi said...

Hello Lisa, i wanted to see your before and after pictures but still don't have tit. Could you please send it to me. Thank you

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say thank you for posting this blog . It is extremly informative I am so happy I am almost certain that I am going to order this product . However I would like to know if you can email your amazing results at jrennerthomas@hotmail.com
Thank you so much
Joanne

Jackie A said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments. I have decided not to show my before and after pictures any more after seeing it posted on youtube.I was just doing you guys a favor but for Jean to post my private pictures without my permission was wrong. Above are real celebrities who uses the Vita pack! Please check their before and after pictures. If anyone of you want their before and after pictures posted I would love to post it here. But I'm no longer sending any of my pictures out!

reesi said...

its quite unfortunate but i respect your view. Thanks

Unknown said...

Are there any side effects to taking the vita pack? What are the ingrediant of the vita pills.
I hear it lighten your skin - however I am happy with my complexion. I just want more of an even tone - will this happen to me without looking like Micheal jackson??

Any information will be appreciated

Jackie A said...

hannah- So far as I know there are no side effects with the pills. However this is an unofficial blog so I will advise you to contact L'maj directly for more information.

Anonymous said...

I love love love this product!!

Anonymous said...

hii lisa...
this ia preethi iam a student and iam from india..my skin tone is dusky and i really really want to become fair i have used all the possible stuff to get a lighter skin tone but nothing worked...i used bioclaire and meladerm with lots of hopes but nothing worked iam finally on the verge of giving up now coz it really hurts when the companies make such false promices...but after seeing your blog i felt so nice there is agian a sense of hope in me now.............plzzzzzzzzzz i dont mean to question you or anything but i really want to know does this really work for every one or it depends on individuals coz i don feel iam so lucky...
anywayz can u plzz send me your before and after pics i will be really greatful to you...
thanks in advance..tc

Anonymous said...

HI, GINA IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES , I REALLY WANT TO TRY THE PRODUCT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PICTURES FIRST TO BE SURE

Melissa said...

Hi Lisa...i have been DESPERATELY searching for some honest reviews on this product. The customer service folks are soooooo tight lipped. It makes me a little nervous and weary. On your blog you mentioned that you can send before and after pictures. Could you please post pictures? Or at the very least if I provide my e-mail address will you e-mail them to me?

Thanks a lot!
Melissa.

muspie said...

I lisa, I would like to see your pictures before and after as I am intersted in the product. I do admire celebritie skin, and wonder why hollywood only pick fair lady on showbiz, now I unddertand the secretrI have been trying so many bleaching cream and stopped to find a better one that will last. I want to protect my skin from trying unsafe product

Anonymous said...

hey, Gina. I am very interested in this product. I have a lot of dark spots on my face. And I just want my skin to look even. Can you send me your before and after pictures. If you will my email address is lataura@gmail.com

Thanks

reesi said...

i have been using the L complexion cream and my skin is flawless,

Anonymous said...

Hi, just purchased and cant wait to get it. can i see your pics? I am working on my before and afters and i am brown skinned. send to monarchy19@gmail.com. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, After I paid for the L'MAJ I was uneasy and emailed them to let me know my order was shipped but got no reply. they did email me a reciept right away after purchase. after about 5-6 days they shipped the order and emailed me the telephone number of the consultant. I am going to wait for the shipment to arrive before I call her.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Can anyone who has seen results using the Vita Pills and Vita alone please contact me. (sasha_stuland@yahoo.com)

I ordered just the Vita pills & Vita C not the whole Vita Pack set. I'm a little nervous about everything. I have used creams and such in the past but I'm really interested in trying this product as it seems both effective and healthy. I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me about their results and experiences. How fast did you see results and has it made a difference?
I'm am a brown skim female myself...I'm just hoping its effective as they say.

Please email me at sasha_stuland@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Ok, firstly I am a little sceptical ... simply because I have used lightening creams and crap in the past to no avail...

And honestly, I HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND... but not the source of an effective product. Dermat treatments work but only while I continue pursuing the treatment - I believe its HQ based so that answers the efficacy issue. The effects then dissappear.

So I have been inquisitive about L'Maj and would expect some guidance on the same here.

Lisa and Gina.. Would you be kind enough to show me your before and after pics to increase my belief in this product?

I would not mind sharing my own pitures with you to help you help me track my progress !

My id is flirtilad@gmail.com

tetralight said...

hi lisa
i'm french so first sorry for my bad english i'm interested about vita pack , but i need more information and details about y're personnal experience you say that you can show us the pictures about you after and before i'm curious to see that can you send me thank

Tai18 said...

I'm so happy that I am lightening with my vitapack thanks to Lisa and Gena Michaels for sharing your stories! And I have so much energy now too, I'm so happy!! After trying the Funkymommy gluta-c, their pills, and the kojic acid lotion for 4 months and it had devasted my skin with bright white spots everywhere.

I didn't know what to do and was ready to just give up hope. My friend told my about L'Maj vitapack and my skin is so clear and even. I even lightened 4 shades lighter on my whole body! Thank you L'Maj for helping me to look my best!

Tai18 said...

I'm so happy that I am lightening with my vitapack thanks to Lisa and Gena Michaels for sharing your stories! And I have so much energy now too, I'm so happy!! After trying the Funkymommy gluta-c, their pills, and the kojic acid lotion for 4 months and it had devasted my skin with bright white spots everywhere.

I didn't know what to do and was ready to just give up hope. My friend told my about L'Maj vitapack and my skin is so clear and even. I even lightened 4 shades lighter on my whole body! Thank you L'Maj for helping me to look my best!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Just like the others have requested i would like for someone to please send me some picture just so i can get an idea. For the pass 2yrs i have been living with some light spots on my legs and arms which no one can tell me where or how i got them. Being a model walking around with this u can only imagine how i feel. I am of more darker completion and i love it but i need to get of these spots. Can someone pls tell if this is the way to go base on their own experiences?
Thank you in advance for any feedbacks...
Here is my email address: chantal_20ce@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

please i purchased mine 2months a ago for $899 , i bought the whole package, but i didnt receive any phone number to call them at with my package. is this a mistake or is this usual? no consultant either. pls can some one give me a phone number to call them? they dont have a phone number on their website either plus i its been 2months , i just keep waiting for them to call me but they havent.anyone your help is appreciated. thanks.

kenny said...

I myself have been looking for products that would change my skin for a long time. I have been living dark marks and spots on my arms and legs for years(turnboy played too much and got hurt alot).Nothing has helped. I have even battled more skin problems such as dark mark on my chest and breast that are developing and dont know what is it.Also dealing with post baby stretch marks. I need the help but just has some people I have been highly skeptical of skin products. Please proof it to me lisa or Gina.

Sheila Newman said...

Hey Lisa and Gina. I'm thinking of buying these products but I'd like to see your before and after photos. Thanks.